Early bird registration for the London Business School Africa Club’s 14th annual AFRICA BUSINESS SUMMIT is now open!
Date: Saturday April 25th, 2015
Venue: Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-63 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DA
This year’s theme is ‘Leading the Way: Growth Strategies in an African Context.’ The event features a fantastic line up of distinguished Keynote Speakers, including:
* Arnold Ekpe – Chairman, Atlas Mara
* Matt Lilley – CEO, Prudential Africa
* Mahesh Patel – Founder & CEO, ETG
* Robbie Brozin – Founder, Nandos
* Dr. Ambrosie Orjiako – Chairman, Seplat Petroleum
* Dr. Ahmed Heikal – Chairman, Qalaa Holdings (Formerly Citadel Capital)
The Summit will also feature a host of prominent panelists covering Africa from McKinsey & Company, Standard Bank, Citigroup, Rocket Internet, Nestle, Coca Cola, CDC Group, Cipla, Umeme, Abraaj, Bloomberg, African Infrastructure Investment Managers, and many more. Panel topics include Finance, Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Energy, and Entrepreneurship.
The Africa Business Summit will also feature:
- An exclusive Career Fair featuring some of the most exciting professional opportunities on the continent
- Our inaugural Prospective Students Panel where attendees can learn more about LBS and it’s various degree programs
The LBS Africa Business Summit provides the ultimate networking and learning opportunity for students and professionals with a passion for Africa, and is not to be missed – so join us in London on April 25.
Registration is now open at http://abs2015.lbsafricaclub.org. Note that there are only a limited number of specially priced early bird tickets available, so don’t delay, secure your discount today!