Dessert: Chocolate cups with berry cheese cake filling
You will need:
Ginger flavoured dark chocolate
Silicone muffin cups or hard muffin cups
- 1 packet of pineapple jelly made with half amount water
- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 375 g (about 1 ½ tubs) plain cream cheese
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 250 ml (1 cup) castor sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) raspberries
- Cups: Make the cups by melting chocolate and smearing it in the inside of the chocolate cups. Chill in the fridge until set.
- Filling: Place the jelly in the hot water ant iced blocks and stir until the jelly is woobly and has gelled. Place the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in a bowl of an electric mixer and beat for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Add the cream and beat for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. add
- Gently fold through the jelly and pour the mixture over the biscuit base. Smooth with a spatula and top with raspberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Slice to serve.